Not everyone has a dog that’s at ease attending group classes, suited to participate in drop-in programs, or comfortable in a board and train environment. Alternately, as an owner, you might realize that you learn best by having one-on-one coaching and support from a skilled Dream Dogs trainer. If any of this rings true, private sessions might be the perfect fit.
We offer private sessions at our Dream Dogs Bermuda Dunes facility or in the comfort of your own home. They’re particularly well-suited for dogs with behavioral issues that require more focused, individualized attention. They’re also really great for people with busy schedules, since you choose the time and place that works for you.
Examples of common problems and specialty training we can address/support:
- Separation anxiety
- Housebreaking (potty training is especially critical for puppies!)
- Agility and tricks
- Assistance dog and therapy dog requirements
Hourly private training
- Behavior modification (non-aggression issues), at Dream Dogs Bermuda Dunes
- Behavior modification (non-aggression issues), in your home
- Aggression/reaction/desensitization modification (toward dogs or people), at Dream Dogs Bermuda Dunes
- Aggression/reaction/desensitization modification (toward dogs or people), in your home
Requirement: All dogs must be current on vaccinations.